Sunday, March 28, 2010
Irish Blog Awards Roundup 2010
Here are the top things I learned this weekend;
- It is not unusual for EllyBabes to walk up to you at the Irish Blog Awards, tell you that you have amazing cleavage and proceed to put her face into your chest
- There is no dress that I can't fit into - with enough spanx that is!
- Dawn is an amazing person to spend a weekend with
- At least one person, in each group of female friends, should carry a handbag large enough to fit everyone's flats into
- Drag queens make for the best acceptance speech writers, congratulations Panti!
- Captain Morgans and coke is actually a lovely drink
- Some pairs of tights are worth spending more than the cost of the dress on - with thanks to Val
- Salthill to the Radisson Blu isn't really a 40 minute walk - only took us less than 30
- Bosco is still a legend when you're 27
- Laughing at a funeral cortege is perfectly acceptable to the world of Irish bloggers
- Not being bothered to take your camera out of your handbag all night is a really stupid move - please hurry up and put up your photos Ruth!
- The Ladies Tea Party is a must to attend next year
- The Irish Blog Awards is a savage party - thanks to all of the organisers and sponsors