Monday, March 2, 2009

Help me pick tonight's movie

I can't decide what movie I should watch tonight after training, so I would like you to please pick one for me.

I have managed to narrow it down to three great, but not light-hearted, movies.









I finish up at work around 6pm so which ever movie is in the lead by then I'll watch and hopefully post a small review sometime this week.

hugs & thanks

UPDATE: I never managed to watch anything last night so I will let this stand until 6pm today and I have promised myself a night on the couch with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn.

UPDATE #2: I watched Taken last night.
What a great movie, even though I did find the last fight scene a little predictable.
Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...