Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things I Love Thursday


Sanctuary -  Making my bed into my sanctuary is one of those things that calms me down completely. I headed out on Monday with the strict intention of not coming home until I had bought some beautifully soft cushions for my bed. Eh Vola! My bed is now a nicer place for everyone. For book reading, movie watching, out the window gazing, coffee drinking, day dreaming... you get the message.


The Hunger Games - I know it's Suzanne Collins book series for teens but I picked all three up over Christmas in a 3 for 2 offer in Easons just cause... and they're great. Easy to read but still keep you on the edge of your seat, likable characters and a movie being made. Here's hoping it will be done more justice than the Twilight Saga.


Mind Body Fusion - I have mentioned this class more than once here but it really is the bees knees for getting back into some sort of fitness routine. Every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons I don some trackkie pants and a vest and head for the Arena on campus. It's such a gentle class, full of stretching and bending and holding and breathing and so forth. All nice and relaxed with lovely music and a calming instructor. It hardly even feels like exercise. 

Honourable Mentions - This giveaway (FREE STUFF ALERT) over at 'Think What You Like', Nature Valley Maple Syrup granola bars,vanilla and cashmere candles, Angry Birds, finding the exact thing my mum was looking for in the shops for ages, on eBay, and getting it shipped to her, my very first ASOS package arriving this week, pink flowers - preferably carnations (how very Carrie Bradshaw of me), hot water with lemon in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...