Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

source

The First Of Many - This weekend sees the first person of my undergrad class getting married to his sweetheart. I am expecting bow ties, converse, wonderful music and the opportunity to dance the night away with much loved and often missed classmates.

source

Archers Art - This print from Jessica Rae Gordon is so pretty - love it.

Honourable Mentions - bagels with garlic spiked cream cheese, lots of reasons why you should dress up everyday, coconut hot chocolate = YUM, Reservoir Dogs, Qee style, this creature of comfort to wrap my arms around at night, things you can do to be a Fairy Princess, free nail polish with my magazine this month (it's the little things that make me smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...