Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


source

Not Wearing Socks - Yea for spring time, yea for it not raining and yea for finally being able to wear shoes without putting on socks or tights. My poor feet always feel so claustrophobic when wearing socks and now they can be free again. There are few things able to complete with the joy of being able to kick off your shoes under your desk and wiggle and scrunch up your toes.


source

Finally Feeding Myself - In the past few months I have gotten into the habit of NEVER cooking. I either bought food or I just grazed on snacks all day instead. It wasn't good for me, it wasn't economical and it wasn't very tasty either. Tuesday evening I gave myself a kick up the backside and cooked simple, easy, wholesome, nourishing, tasty pasta bake. And I even made sure to make enough to bring as lunch for a few days too. Even though it was a small step... I feel a little smug with myself.


source

Amelie - The movie, the soundtrack, the settings, the dialogue, the everything. If you haven't seen it you are missing out.

Honourable Mentions - Alpen Strawberry and Yogurt bars - fruity, creamy nom-ness, Glee being back on TV - oh overblown, irritating American teenagers how I have missed you, the new terrier on Farmville looking exactly like my dog at home, platform sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...