Thursday, February 4, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


source

Eyebrow Wax - It might seem strange to you that I would out something like an eyebrow wax up as a TiLT but you have no idea how much I am looking forward to getting my bushy brows taken care of. I have spent the last 5 weeks trying to not go near them to try to thicken my brows, and ladies, it was torture! I hate having unplucked eyebrows - it gets between me and my nights sleep. So once 6pm rolls around I am out of the office and straight into the beautician. Yea!


source

Chips & Salsa - Or more precisely - chips, salsa & a nice glass of white wine. My evening is all mapped out and I am very much looking forward to it. The couch, the remote, bliss.


source

Team Hoyt - If you are not into archery you might not know the significance of the fact that I was delighted to find out yesterday that we have more Hoyt shooters than Samick shooters in our club. There is an ongoing thing in our club about Korean bows v's American bows and it is hilarious to watch how strongly our members will defend their chosen make. This is much much worse than any Team Edward - Team Jacob feud (I am team Hoyt all the way, I shoot a Nexus with M1 limbs).

Honourable Mentions - Starbucks, when someone else is buying, chocolate chip cookies gifted by a friend who wanted to cheer me up, a piggy bank nearly full of change waiting to be cashed in, being invited to attend elite team training in my club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...