Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things I Love Thursday - Guest

source

I got a little sidetracked today at work and Denis said that he would provide me with a TiLT for today.

Salt And Pepper Chips - And by chips I mean fries not crisps. Lots of salt, lots of black pepper. Nom Nom Nom.

Spicy Bearded Chicken - Don't you love when you get a word wrong and you don't notice for ages. What he meant to say was breaded chicken, and how chicken should taste of nothing and not of spicy.

Post-Greys Anatomy - Now that Greys is back on Irish TV as of last Tuesday, we spent much much time and coffee debating who on Greys Anatomy 'We would if we could'. (I picked McSteamy)

E Bay - And much time was also devoted to the pro's of buying online, and all the ridiculous stuff I would get if I had a credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...