Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Surprise For Mr T

source

Hi to all my beautiful Tuesday readers. Now that the event has passed I can tell you what I got Mr T for our anniversary.

Mr T laments the fact that he doesn't know many people in Galway and doesn't have anywhere to go in the evenings. Ha also laments the fact that he doesn't get to see as many gigs as he would like...

You can see where this is going...

I got Mr T two tickets to go see the fantastic Lisa Hannigan play in Glaway next week. Now I didn't get him one ticket and me another... I got him two so that he could take someone else with him and get to know some more people. He wouldn't have to worry about me getting to Galway and getting back to Limerick for work the following day. He could just go and enjoy the night.

And I think he loved it, yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...