Thursday, June 18, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


Father's Day - It's on Sunday and I'm not going to be home this weekend so I sent a pretty card to my dad. What he doesn't know is that I am going to surprise him by arriving home on Sunday afternoon, maybe with some cake.

Melon For Breakfast - This morning I started with some Galia melon and it was so sweet and tasty. I love, love, love melon in the morning - honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon, I'm not to fussy.

Lunch With Friends - I'm hoping to head to Spur for lunch with Sonya and her man today. Bottomless soft drink, Hawaiian burger and crispy onion rings please. The diet starts tomorrow!

Grey's Anatomy - Last episode of season 5 is on next Monday night and I can't wait. I know that I can watch it online now, I even have it downloaded, but I love the suspense and the ritual of Monday night - 9.30 - tea in hand - no disturbance - Grey's Anatomy.

What things give you joy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...