Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Camp

source

Yea! I've been asked to be part of the Introduction to University Programme here in UL for the next few weeks. I get to run the Engineering 2 Design Engineering Workshop, which is a basic introduction to 3D computer modelling using Solidworks.

I'm so excited to be doing something with kids this summer and if it goes well there is a chance that I could be asked to do the Explore Science & Engineering Camp.

I'm a little apprehensive though... I know how to hold the attention of a bunch of college students but 15 year olds are a whole different ball game. What if I'm boring and lame and crap? Does anyone have any hints for me for working with teenagers? Any hints at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...