Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things I Love Tuesday



I never got around to putting up a TiLT for last week. My little world has gone a little crazy at the moment but to compensate for my inattention to you I offer you this TiLT of apology today.

Colouring Books - Nothing makes you feel like a child the way a colouring book and some markers do. The intense concentration to stay inside the lines, brow furrowed, tongue out... fantastic.

Biscuit Cake - My mother makes the worlds greatest chocolate biscuit cake. I brought some to Mr T's housewarming weekend and it disappeared before my eyes along with pots and pots of steaming tea.

Twitter - I am slowly getting into this whole twitter thing and it is very entertaining indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...