Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


Let me see... what do I love today?

Toes -I really want the weather to perk up here so I can get my toes out. I love brightly coloured toenails and peep toe shoes or sandals. So so summery.

Lemon & Lime Lip Balm - I was in Dunnes Stores at the weekend and spotted a bright green tub of L&L balm from the 'I Love...' range. It is gorgeous, sherbet-y and lush.

Halternecks - You might remember this post, and I am pleased to say that I have gotten plenty of wear out of my Debenhams Multiway.

Online Stationary Shopping - Not for anything really new or fancy, just some archive boxes, new folders and a few miscellaneous pens and stuff. But I love getting stuff in the post and I am still so excited about opening a box. I'm sad! I know!

Are you happy over something today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...