Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

image courtesy of www.mickflannery.com

Anticipation - My gift to T for valentines this year was tickets to see Mick Flannery in Dolans tomorrow night and I am so glad to see that he is really excited about going. Mick is a 25 year old Corkonian with a gravely voice and fantastic songwriting skills. I'll post more about the gig over the weekend.

New clothes - I was a little naughty yesterday, took the afternoon off and went into the city centre to see if there were any sales still on. I found a new pair of jeans and a gorgeous, really long jersey cardi in New Look for only €40. I heart new clothes!

Water - I know this might sound weird, but this week I love water. Isn't it amazing how water can cure so many day to day illnesses! Headaches, bladder and kidney infections, upset tummies no more.

Does anything make you happy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...