Friday, January 23, 2009

Things I Love Thursday...


Image courtesy of www.zebrabot.com

Paris in January - Oh it was so so pretty, the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, the crisp, cold air, being all wrapped up with a coffee in my hands. I would highly recommend Paris as a travel destination during the off-season.

David Garcia -He was an artist on the Passerelle des Arts bridge by the Lourve. We stopped to talk to him about his paintings and ended up bringing home 3 of them. I'll post photos once we get them framed. They are great pictures of the bridge done in sketch style with a cartoon chick in each one. My one is dressed as Napoléon, complete with hat!

Getting post - I had been waiting ages for a research book to arrive and it was sitting on my desk for me when we got back from our break away. It was such a nice suprise to get.

Flannel Pyjamas - I still love those pyjamas.... so much that I went yesterday and bought another pair in a different colour.

What do you love this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...