Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things I Love Thursday...




Image courtesy of www.britstore.co.uk

Nescafe Parisien coffee - I'm not the kind of girl who turns her nose up at instant coffee and definitely not first thing in the morning when my co-ordination is not particularly good. I'm so pleased with myself that I was smart enough to make some of this wonderfully aromatic coffee in a travel mug to keep me company in the office this morning.

Stretching -We have finally put together a stretching routine for the archery team and tested it out on the full group last night at training. Isn't it amazing how much better you feel after stretching? Seriously... So sit back in your chair and put your arms over your head and have a really good stretch for yourself. Doesn't that feel good?

Midnight phone calls - You know the ones I'm talking about! No, not those ones.... I'm talking about the really warm cozy feeling that you get when your phone rings, and you go find somewhere warm and snuggly to curl up in, and you forget about what time it is completely when you're having a great conversation with someone you haven't seen in a while.


Do you love anything today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...