Friday, January 23, 2009

New year... new shoot

The first competition of the new year! WOOP WOOP

I'm about to tidy up my desk and run out the door for tomorrow is the first InterVarsity of 2009. As you may, or may not know, I am an archery fiend. I love my sport... unfortunately my sport does not always love me. The NUIG shoot is starting at 9am and will run all day long. I get to see friends that I haven't seen in ages, I get to spend time with Tom and I get to spend a whole day shooting to my hearts content. What more could a girl ask for?

I would really like to take this oppertunity to say a 'ma-hussive'
thank you
to Dot for letting me try out her G3's over Christmas and I promise to give them back tomorrow evening.
You are my angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...